Provision of Services:
For Church decoration services, all items are rental items, and will be taken to the premises where the services are to be performed. The items will be set up, and will remain at the church or place of ceremony for one hour from the time specified by client as the start time of ceremony. If allowed by the third party involved, premises where the services are to be performed, the items will remain in the premises for an additional 30 minutes to allow for picture taking. All items will be removed after that. The Company will provide services using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with Client's specific instructions as confirmed by the Company or, in the absence of such instructions:
1. the terms of any standard order form or standard specification sheet of the Company; and/or
2. any relevant trade custom, usage or practice; and/or
3. such methods as the Company shall consider appropriate on technical, operational and/or financial grounds.
Obligations of Client
The Client will
1. ensure that accurate and sufficient information, instructions and documents are given to enable the required
services to be performed;
2. procure all necessary access for the Company's representatives to the premises where the services are to be performed and take all necessary steps to eliminate or remedy any obstacles to, or interruptions in, the
performance of the services;
3. ensure access for the Company's representatives to the premises where the services are to be performed 60 minutes before the "Ceremony Start Time" or “Party Start Time”;
4. Fully exercise all its rights and discharge all its liabilities under any relevant sales or other contract with a third party and at law.
Suspension or Termination of Services
The Company shall be entitled to immediately and without liability either suspend or terminate provision of the services in the event of:
1. failure by the Client to comply with any of its obligations here-under and such failure is not remedied within 2 days that notice of such failure has been notified to Client; or
2. any suspension of payment, arrangement with creditors, bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership or cessation of
business by Client.
Limitation of Liability
1. The Company shall not be liable for any delayed, partial or total non-performance of the services arising directly
or indirectly from any event outside the Company's control including failure by Client to comply with any of its obligations hereunder.
2. The Company shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential loss including without limitation loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill and cost of product recall. It shall further have no liability for any loss, damage or expenses arising from the claims of any third party (including, without limitation, product liability claims) that may be incurred by the Client.
3. In the event of any claim, Client must give written notice to the Company within 30 days of discovery of the facts alleged to justify such claim and, in any case, the Company shall be discharged from all liability for all claims for loss, damage or expense unless suit is brought within one year from:
o the date of performance by the Company of the service which gives rise to the claim; or
o the date when the service should have been completed in the event of any alleged non-performance.
Client shall guarantee, hold harmless and indemnify the Company and its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors against all claims (actual or threatened) by any third party for loss, damage or expense of whatsoever nature including all legal expenses and related costs and howsoever arising relating to the performance, purported performance or non-performance, of any services.
WE DELIVER IN MOST OF THE CHICAGO LAND AREA. THE EARLIEST DELIVERY TIME IS 12:00 PM; IF YOU NEED AN ITEM DELIVERED EARLIER THAN THAT PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICES AT (773) 634-9259.